Become a Canopy Building Agent
Canopy Tech is actively recruiting qualified canopy agents.
Speak with us today to discover how you can benefit from selling New Zealand’s premier outdoor shelter solutions.
At Canopy Tech, we specialise in transforming outdoor open spaces with fully customised canopies. Our products add depth and enhance the overall landscape, providing protection from the elements in any location, including residential, commercial, and industrial spaces.
With such crucial architectural features, their design and construction must be careful and precise. That’s why we need specialists that understand and can appropriately convey Canopy Tech’s offerings to bring clients outdoor living situations that they will love.Become an agent
Why You Should Become a Canopy Agent
This position offers plenty of customer interaction and guaranteed fulfilment from each successful project. Work with a great team of dedicated professionals to deliver quality shelter and canopy solutions to Kiwis throughout New Zealand. Canopy Tech promises a standard system of operation and full support as our commitment to you becoming a canopy agent.
Trust in the guarantee of good quality and supply reliability for all products.
Readily available technical support and progress updates that you can communicate to the client. 3D drawings can be supplied upon request for your client’s final approval and to assist you in the installation.
Quote with confidence with our defined price list. We are easily contactable to discuss quotes for more complex projects.
We provide a recommended retail pricing model to prevent any undercutting of price between agents.
Are you interested in finding out more?
Canopy Agent FAQ
- The product is made in our factory in East Auckland
- All of our designs have PS1 certification.
- Aluminium 4.5mm polycarbonate sheeting, 99% UV ray effective
- We offer the full range from Dulux, over 50 colours to choose from
- Yes, we can design bespoke canopies. We are not a cookie cutter product.
- Yes, we have a certified welder on staff
- Yes, as part of our onboarding of new agents, we are committed to being on site for the first 2 installations. If you need help beyond that you can contract our installation team.
- Yes, we will be onsite for the first 2 installations and provide reference documents including drawing for each job
- We offer spare parts so that jobs can get done on the day We offer pricing transparency ensuring no one will undercut our product in the market We offer marketing support helping to generate leads for our agents
- Between 1 and 2 installations per week
- Fill out our Become an Agent form and we will be in touch to have a talk about whether your skill sets are a match for Canopy Tech.
- 4weeks if a PS1 is required - 8wks manufacturing - Installation typically up to 1 week